Who needs beaches and Mai-Tais when you can have great Kentucky scenery and a camera? Videobred’s editor and shooter, Eric Stemen, spent his vacation last month driving around eastern Kentucky and shooting time lapses. His goal for the project was to create a two and a half to three minute video showcasing what the region […]Read More ›
Want to know more?
- Videobred Utility Player Parker Smith
- Video Brings Web Searchers to Your Site and Turns Them into Customers
- Keep Customers Happy and Build Your Brand with How-To Videos
- 10 (Plus 1) Questions to Make Sure You Pick the Right Video Production Partner
- How Video Drives Marketing Success and Improves Your ROI
Videobred, the Louisville region’s premier and most experienced video and multimedia production facility, works with clients to clearly establish your objectives, layout a production plan, and deliver your product on time and on budget.
1000 Hamilton Ave.
Louisville, KY. 40204