For a few members of the Videobred team, Easter weekend was spent with the Phantom Flex camera, capturing in slow motion things like eggs in mouse traps and Newkirk hitting a 300 pound block of ice with an axe. Over the weekend, they were able to capture a wide range of events in slow motion, […]Read More ›
Want to know more?
- Video Brings Web Searchers to Your Site and Turns Them into Customers
- Keep Customers Happy and Build Your Brand with How-To Videos
- 10 (Plus 1) Questions to Make Sure You Pick the Right Video Production Partner
- How Video Drives Marketing Success and Improves Your ROI
- Videobred’s Clay Brady is a Budding Star
Videobred, the Louisville region’s premier and most experienced video and multimedia production facility, works with clients to clearly establish your objectives, layout a production plan, and deliver your product on time and on budget.
1000 Hamilton Ave.
Louisville, KY. 40204