For a few members of the Videobred team, Easter weekend was spent with the Phantom Flex camera, capturing in slow motion things like eggs in mouse traps and Newkirk hitting a 300 pound block of ice with an axe. Over the weekend, they were able to capture a wide range of events in slow motion, […]Read More ›
Want to know more?
- Videobred Utility Player Parker Smith
- Video Brings Web Searchers to Your Site and Turns Them into Customers
- Keep Customers Happy and Build Your Brand with How-To Videos
- 10 (Plus 1) Questions to Make Sure You Pick the Right Video Production Partner
- How Video Drives Marketing Success and Improves Your ROI
Videobred, the Louisville region’s premier and most experienced video and multimedia production facility, works with clients to clearly establish your objectives, layout a production plan, and deliver your product on time and on budget.
1000 Hamilton Ave.
Louisville, KY. 40204