Who needs beaches and Mai-Tais when you can have great Kentucky scenery and a camera? Videobred’s editor and shooter, Eric Stemen, spent his vacation last month driving around eastern Kentucky and shooting time lapses. His goal for the project was to create a two and a half to three minute video showcasing what the region […]Read More ›
Want to know more?
- Videobred Utility Player Parker Smith
- Video Brings Web Searchers to Your Site and Turns Them into Customers
- Keep Customers Happy and Build Your Brand with How-To Videos
- 10 (Plus 1) Questions to Make Sure You Pick the Right Video Production Partner
- How Video Drives Marketing Success and Improves Your ROI